NatraSan effectively kills 99.9999% of harmful germs, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeasts and moulds. It is completely safe to humans, animals and the environment and as a result can be used as an antiseptic, skin disinfectant and also a disinfectant for hard and soft surfaces.
A Revolution in Healthcare and Hygiene
What is Natrasan?
NatraSan is an antiseptic and disinfectant spray containing pure synthesised Hypochlorous Acid. Hypochlorous is a mild but incredibly effective acidic substance released by our white blood cells to kill invading pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses.
How can I use NatraSan?
NatraSan is extremely versatile and because it’s safe to humans, animals and the environments can be used:
- As an antiseptic for all the family including baby.
- As a super-fast acting hand sanitiser.
- To disinfect skin after tattoos and piercings.
- As a highly effective disinfectant to instantly sanitise all hard and soft surfaces including baby toys, high chairs, pacifiers etc.
- To deodorise shoes and soft furnishings, dog beds (kills the bacteria that cause the smell).
- pH Neutral, so will not sting
- Skin friendly
- Far more effective than alcohol based sanitisers and disinfectants because it kills pathogens on contact. Alcohol based disinfectants can take 10-15 minutes to kill.
What does 99.9999% mean?
We all see so many products advertised which claim they kill 99.9% of bacteria. This sounds good, but actually this is not enough to get close to passing the very strict European Standards EN Test. It also means that in suitable conditions of warmth the remaining bacteria can grow back to the original burden in as little as two hours.
So, for example, if you have one million bacteria you’re left with 1000 bacteria alive after using a 99.9% treatment. But if you were to use NatraSan on the same amount of bacteria you’d be left with just 0-1 still alive.
Our hypochlorous technology is compliant with European Biocidal Regulations (EU528/2012) and has been independently laboratory tested to rigorous International standards and complies with EN1276 (Bacterial), EN13704 (Sporicidal), EN14476 (Viricidal), EN13697 (Fungicidal).